Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bugga me I had to get it right in the end!!

You see I thought that I was being ever so smart and was going to have the first post on the new trip so logged into the last trip (http://www.europe2006sgpg.blogspot.com/) finished it off made some appropriate comments about being on the road again only to be told that I was doing it on the wrong site - now ain't that just typical!!

Anyways I shall let you know that I for one are more than ready to get going and outa here, its seems like we still have tons to do b4 we go but - hey it isn't going to get finished so we may as well just go on holidays.

So to all you suckers who will be working whilst I am playing bad luck!!

Till next time

TTFN

1 comment:

Juls and Davo said...

OMG- poor Europe, is it ready for the grumpy old man (you Peter 'cos we don't know Garey)We know that Gill will keep you on a tight leash and make sure that no one comes home with Russian brides. Who say we will be working any way, your only gone a short time and you have been envious of my work hours (or was that minutes) anyway. A red before you go on the weekend....