Saturday, May 10, 2008

Getting ready

The early planning is now completed, and now we are down to the final details which includes booking our week's holiday from the 16th June. I have spent hours searching the internet for ideas and have come up with a few, and now it is down to actually making a booking. Once that has happened we can make our final flight booking back from Brussels to London.

Peter and I have commenced the preparations at home as this week-end is the last at home before we head away. We have nine days left at work, and will be away from home next week-end.

Today Peter reminded me that in 2006 I had a book prepared by this stage with all the holiday details. He has headed off to New Zealand today for a few days and is hopeful that the 2008 book will be ready on his return. I have a bit of work to do!

No comments: