Saturday, May 24, 2008

Here in Russia

Wow interesting who would have ever thought that I would have said that I was in Russia!!

Cam, as Gill said was at the airport to pick us up which certainly was a pleasant surprise as origionally he was only to send a taxi to pick us up. The ride in was pretty uneventful appart from the fact that you learned pretty quickly they drive even worse that me and beleive me, one would have thought that would be a challenge but it isn't and whats more the whole population has acheived it.

Well Gill said that it was approx 30 hours travel time and I am happy to announce for the first of many times on this trip I am sure she is wrong, it was actually was closer to 37 hours airport Melbourne to Cams place Moscow - bugga me that one hell of a long way.

Ok thats all from Moscow at 9:45 pm Saturday or for those uneducated ones 03:45am Sunday.

Cheers I am going out now to Moscow's night life.

1 comment:

pam hay said...

Hey good to hear you arrived safely. Just read blog catch up to Ma. She says 'Great to know you arrived safe. Enjoy everything you see, I can still be your bag boy. But as you said Gill, you didn't think my legs would make it. Love to Cam and to yourselves.'

Hey Guys have a ball. Guess you don't need me to tell you that!!

Cheers
Pam